Crime Sorciere Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gray Fullbuster

+2
Gajeel Redfox
Igneel
6 posters

Go down

Gray Fullbuster Empty Re: Gray Fullbuster

Post by Natsu Dragneel Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:56 am

Gray is Gray and my Rival Smile xD
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Co-Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisanna Strauss Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:07 pm

I like Gray. He was an awesome Ice mage. He can think of a plan on "how to beat his enemy" fast even if he was getting beat up, like his fight with Lyon, Rufus or the dude in the Sunny village. (correct me if i'm wrong). He has a kind but the same time cold heart and that is what I really like about him.
Lisanna Strauss
Lisanna Strauss

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisanna Strauss2 Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:42 am

Gray is one of my favorite characters in FT.
He's great friend and teammate, always helps and supports his friends and he's really strong and skillfull mage.
One of things I love most about him is that he sometimes seems like he doesn't care but acctually he dose.
Lisanna Strauss2
Lisanna Strauss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Juvia Lockser Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:33 pm

Hmm.. I don't know who I should act.. In saying my thoughts about this ~ As myself or as juvia.. Maybe both can do.

First as Myself(FT fan):
Well yes, Gray is probably one of the members in FT who has a harsh backstory
. Gray is one of those who have experienced life at its worst in a very young age.. But to think of what he has become now.. Is truly admirable.. He might sometimes felt down and helpless but he remained strong. And that's what makes FT fans adore him.
And as for Gruvia, they might be the weirdest couple/OTP but I think they are cute..and I really hope someday they'll realize how they meant for each other.. Well of course, Juvia already knows how much Gray means to her.. Hehe^^

Lastly as Juvia:
Graaaaay-saaammmaaa!! Juvia is so inlove with you! I know you had a rough past.. But please always keep in mind that Juvia will always be here for you!!

PS: thanks for supporting Gruvia Igneel-sama  Smile
Juvia Lockser
Juvia Lockser

Back to top Go down

Post by Gajeel Redfox Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:01 pm

I like Gray. He is a well developed character with a unique past. His magic is great with Ice make magic and he is a very strong member of the guild. Without Gray, the guild wouldn't be where it is today. And for Gruvia.....I honestly hope that happens as well. Juvia needs Gray!
Well, that's my thoughts on him. Smile
Gajeel Redfox
Gajeel Redfox

Back to top Go down

Gray Fullbuster Empty Gray Fullbuster

Post by Igneel Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:54 pm

Gray Fullbuster

Gray Fullbuster Latest?cb=20110724010001

NOTE:*Contains spoilers*
-PAST-

Gray Fullbuster 6546969bfa7db0472c6f749e6bb0c7ea
Personaly I think Gray has the most developed past. His parents were killed by Deliora, then he was adopted by UI and she trained him and Lyon ice make magic. They had a good time and Gray trained hard, he really did have the potential but he lacked a clear mind. The only thing he ever thought of was how to beat Deliora. With sorrow and anger in his heart Gray then went to fight Deliora abandoning UI and Lyon, even tho UI said that Deliora is almost unbeatable. pale .
UI then went to save him and sacrificed herself to save Gray. He then joined Fairy Tail but he was always thinking about UI and felt guilty for her death.
He was always hot headed and because of that fought with Natsu and Erza on a daily basis. Even tho they fought they grew up to be best friends.
-JUVIA-

Gray Fullbuster Latest?cb=20121124073047
After some time Gray meets Juvia and Juvia falls in love with Gray (starts stalinkg him xD) but we never see Gray giving in to the emotion of love and always ignores her  Evil or Very Mad . I think his feelings are well hidden becuse he lost so much (UI,Ultear, his family). But as time passes he starts to hang out with Juvia more wich makes me happy because Juvia is such a nice character. Who knows maybe Gruvia will happen in the near future  cheers .
-MAGIC-

Gray Fullbuster 15%2B-%2B1
Gray uses ice magic to create projectiles and kick ass with it, he can also freeze objects and people making him extremely powerful. However we don't see him much in action if you ask me. Only the Garuna Island arc (correct me if I misspelled that wrong).
But I am sure he will have his EPIC MOMENT.Shocked

Well I couldn't think of anything more than that but anyways I want to see your thoughts on Gray. Very Happy
Igneel
Igneel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum