Crime Sorciere Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Juvia Lockser

5 posters

Go down

Juvia Lockser Empty Re: Juvia Lockser

Post by Lisanna Strauss2 Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:14 am

I really like Juvia, she worked so hard to prove to her guildmates that she changed and that she cares about them.
One of my favorit moments of Juvia is when she fought Meredy on Tenrou island and when she bacame strong because of her love for Gray. ^^
She's a great friend and wizard.
Lisanna Strauss2
Lisanna Strauss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Igneel Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:05 am

Juvia Lockser Juvia-fairy-tail-20672252-720-398

Before I say anything let me make something clear: I FRKN LOVE JUVIA.
Alright let's continue.  Very Happy

Juvia starts as a cold hearted character with a difficult past behind her. The fight with Gray was one of the most original fights I've ever seen in a anime. We don't really know what made her attached to Gray so much but I am glad something did. As long Juvia is around Gray will never feel lonely or left over. That bring's me to her character development: From a cold hearted woman to a stalker who is obssesed by Gray xD Just kidding. But seriously how often do you see characters like her? very rarely. Besides that she is funny as hell and one of the strongest mages in FT. I bet she could whipe out a smaller guild all on her own.. Juvia also doesn't lack in appearance as she is in top 3 most beautiful women in the whole anime alongside with Erza and Lucy. That beeing said I think Mashima developed a nice and uniqe character and will continue to do so. GRUVIA FOREVER Very Happy
Igneel
Igneel

Back to top Go down

Post by Juvia Lockser Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:34 am

Yey~ One of the few Characters in FT that I adore most.

Well, *clears throat* when I first saw Juvia, I did thought she was kinda weird and sad .. I mean, with those pale skin and seemingly cold lifeless aura..

But as soon as the story behind all those was revealed.. She caught my heart.. And as the story have progressed it made me love her character more.
To feel alone and left behind, where in nobody's there to back you up, is one of the worst things a person can experience. Juvia might have fallen to the wrong path by joining a dark guild but she was indeed fortunate to have been taken away in that situation by joining Fairy Tail.

I really like juvia's character.. She takes things possitively.. She is always putting her best efforts, especially to gray-sama.. And yes, she cares a lot about her friend/FT members. I guess, she have realized she finally found somebody she can call a Family.. I like her magic too.. And sometimes, when she gets really serious she can be deadly too.. HahaxD
And lastly, Gruvia!! I hope it really happens.. I just hope I'll get to see more Gruvia moments in FT.

PS: Nicely done, Gajeel-kun!! Wink
Juvia Lockser
Juvia Lockser

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisanna Strauss Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:31 pm

Juvia is an awesome mage. It is kinda cute when she stalks Gray and not giving up on Gray. Her magic is beautiful. Having a body made up of water is kinda cool. I may not like her like the way I like the other FT member but I like her the way she is. Smile
Lisanna Strauss
Lisanna Strauss

Back to top Go down

Juvia Lockser Empty Juvia Lockser

Post by Gajeel Redfox Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:35 pm

Juvia Lockser Latest?cb=20140426102005

Personality

Juvia is first introduced with an emotionless face, seeming more secluded from everyone, including members of the Phantom Lord Guild. After she joins Fairy Tail, she develops a happier demeanor. She is obsessed with Gray Fullbuster to the point of considering anyone who shows affection towards him a rival. And when Meredy threatened him, Juvia loses her calm demeanor and entered a somewhat satanic-appearing state that frightens Meredy and even Erza. Juvia also seems to have a slight masochistic side; upon making a mistake, she asks Gray to spank her as punishment, saying it's her "hobby". She's also very polite towards other, typically addressing others with honorifics, though she addresses Gray as "Gray-sama" only.
She cares deeply for Fairy Tail and its members. During the Battle of Fairy Tail arc, Juvia is pitted against Cana but instead chooses to sacrifice herself by attacking a thunder Lacrima, even though she knows that it will cause her harm. Upon entering Fairy Tail, she wasn't feared or hated for her past relationship with Phantom Lord, and she maintains a good relationship with the other members. Juvia tends to refer to herself in third person, and often says "drip, drip, drop" due to the rain she used to constantly bring everywhere with her. Juvia has a wild imagination in which she tends to fabricate relationships and love rivals.

Magic:

Juvia Lockser 162
Juvia is a user of Water magic and in reality, her whole body is made out of water!
She has very strong Water attacks and can turn into her aqua body any time she wishes.
A powerful type of magic not all wizards want to go against

Gray-sama

Juvia Lockser 2990861_1346837302885.92res_500_281
Juvia loves Gray enough to be seemingly, stalking him in almost every episode. She loves him deeply while he gives her the "cold shoulder". But Juvia won't give up on her quest for love!!!

My thoughts

Juvia is a great character in Fairy Tail who helps out the team when they need her the most. An example is when Meredy threatened to kill Gray and Juvia stopped that from happening, saving the lives of all three of them. She is a very likable character who grew on me as the series continued. She is one of my favorite guild members in Fairy Tail......
But that's just my thoughts, how about yours?
Gajeel Redfox
Gajeel Redfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum